Sunday 18th October 2015
Bring the family for a day of apple-related fun
· Apple tasting & identification
· Orchard wildlife
· Apple juicing with Leek Food group (bring own apples & bottles)
· Story telling
· Appley fun activities for children
· Bake apples in the fire
· Raw food demo with 'Raw Appetite'
· Bring jars of jam and chutney to swap
· Barn owls in the Moorlands- slide show
· Bring your apple recipes and apple dishes to share and taste.
Creeping Toad and Stone and Water will both be here adding our own distinctive touches. We'll be telling stories, making apple-y bunting, inviting people to print their own autumn cards and making some of the strange little Peg People who might fill an autumn orchard
Stay for the day - bring a packed lunch and warm clothes!
A free event - donations will go to Staffs Barn Owl Group
Supported by Borderland Voices, Stone and Water,
The Leek Food group, Raw Appetite
Dove Valley Centre
Under Whitle, nr. Longnor, 7m. south of Buxton. SK17 OPR
Tel: 01298 83282,