A creative masterclass
From bumblebee lanterns to hedgehog flags,
Fierce faces to friendly frog masks,
Spinning stories from footprints, leaves and feathers
Make a pop-up minibeast landscape
|river hats and finger puppets|
Join me for a day of creative adventuring
celebrating wildlife through art
SATURDAY 22ND OCTOBER
NORTON PRIORY, RUNCORN
|tiny fish lantern|
10AM - 3PM
AND IT’S FREE!
Come along to...
• Gather ideas about how you could spark action to help local wildlife
• Get inspired about making a centrepiece for your wildlife garden
• Try out different techniques using natural and recycled materials
• Get expert advice about what might work for you!
All you need to bring with you is...
• a notepad and pen to make notes
• comfortable shoes and a coat or sun cream (depending on the weather!)
• bags of enthusiasm for getting creative!
Lunch will be provided, so please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements
To sign up for the masterclass please contact Manon Keir on
01244 389 828 or email email@example.com
There are limited spaces available so get in touch soon to secure your place!